Create your own unique atmosphere. The Mackey House staff can assist you in planning your whole day or we can assist your representative, ceremony official, wedding coordinator, caterer or wedding director in any way possible to ensure your special event is a memorable experience for you and your guests. Email or call to schedule your personal tour and experience this unique ambiance - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue prices depend on the day of the week and the time of the year. The prices above are the starting price for the venue. Peak months are higher. You can find everything included in the venue fee below. For an additional charge The Mackey House can also provide catering, entertainment specialist, photography, transportation, officiant, invitations and much more.
Please call for Pricing.
The following is included in The Mackey House venue fee.
- A host and hostess
- A pre wedding manager
- Standard time is 4 hour rental of the venue for a wedding/reception or reception. More time may be added
- 3 hours before wedding to take pictures, get dressed, etc.
- 1 hour for rehearsal the day before
- 3 Story house and 3000 sq. ft pavilion with 2 restrooms, foyer, fireplace, fully air conditioned and heated.
- 2500 sq. ft. deck with covered dance area
- 12′ X 20′ dance floor with fiber optic lighting
- 2- 30” round tables
- 300 Chairs, more available for a fee
- Large Grooms room with large flat screen TV
- Exterior elevator lift
- Complimentary parking for 200 cars
- Beautiful gardens with landscape lighting and 8 swings
- 2 acre pond with benches and fountains
- 4-10′ x 20′ tents with lighting that can be used for sun or rain
- 35 background speakers throughout the property
- 60” round tables
- 24 tiki torches and fuel
- deck fans and heaters used as needed
- 2 bubble machines and fluid , used upon request
- 2 waiter stands/trays
- 1 decorative gold leaf easel
- tulle and bows for inside and outside stairways
- staff for cake cutting
- 2 silver champagne buckets
- 2 to go food trays for the bride and groom
- all staffing
- set up and clean up
Click on the links below to learn more about each event.
Planning your 25th or 50th year Anniversary? The Mackey House is an absolutely worry-free, great experience. Anniversaries are some of our staffs favorite celebrations to create, execute, and coordinate for our clients and their families. These milestone anniversaries are always a once-in-a-lifetime celebrations, they are one of the most important days in the lives of a couple, as well as in the lives of their friends and family.
Our personal approach to designing and coordinating a special anniversary celebration begins with our clients’ personal stories as the foundation for the celebration. With The Mackey House, every detail is well thought-out and every request is executed perfectly for the honored couple.
We create special packages that include decorations to highlight a Silver 25th Anniversary theme or Golden 50th Anniversary, a delicious menu, a relaxed cocktail hour where family and friends can interact, and any other celebration highlights you can imagine. But you always have the option of simply renting our venue and bringing in your own food if you have a caterer in mind.
You, your children, and your family will enjoy partnering with The Mackey House as we help you create the most memorable anniversary of your lives.
Picking a place that’s special to you and your soon-to-be-spouse is just one of the numerous reasons to have a destination wedding. Let us work with you to not only showcase our part of the world, but incorporate downtown Savannah as well. We can work as your wedding planner or with your wedding planner to ensure all your needs are met – even if you’re miles away during the planning process! For your special day the Mackey House can also provide you and your family up to 6 hours of transportation on your wedding day. We provide a 15 passenger shuttle with chauffeur. You can use it for getting to the wedding, ceremony and home/hotel. It may also be used for the bridal party to get their hair, nails, massage, photos, etc. It may be used for anything that may help make your day more enjoyable. This is just one way The Mackey House can help you enjoy your day stress free. This service can be included for no charge if you reach the minimums required.
The rehearsal dinner generally takes place the evening before the wedding, regardless of when the wedding rehearsal is held. Then again, there’s no rule that says the event has to be a dinner—it could be a brunch or luncheon following a rehearsal scheduled earlier in the day.
The Mackey House has the perfect location for your rehearsal dinner. The Mackey House is a private southern plantation venue. You will have the venue to yourself. This allows you to have a dinner that fits you and your finances perfectly – whether it’s an elegant meal or pizza! The Magnolia Pavilion is one of our many options for your rehearsal party or just a simple dinner for your wedding party and out of town guests. Our plated or buffet style dinners start at $50 per person. Price is based on 20 people. Book one of our rehearsal dinner packages and we will waive the set-up fee, site fee and non-preferred catering fee.
- Set-up of tables and chairs
- Use of video/computer projection equipment and TV in the Magnolia Room
- Wireless internet
- Rehearsal dinner packages offered Monday-Thursday
- The following can be added for a fee.
- 18” mirrors for 60” round tables
- Candles and tiki torches
- Linens – white or black ( other colors available for a fee)
- Table skirts – white or black(other colors available for a fee)