5 Gorgeous Rose Bouquet Ideas for Your Wedding
Your bridal bouquet reflects your own personality and style – so you will surely want to make sure you choose a stunning one. Of course, there are a lot of blooms that take center stage when it comes to bridal bouquets – but the truth is that none are as popular, as widely appreciated, and as well-suited as roses.
How to incorporate them in beautiful, modern bouquets? Here are some gorgeous rose bouquet ideas for your wedding;
- – A classic pink and red bouquet. Looking for the classic romanticism of red roses? Combine them with pink varieties for a dash of variety and your bouquet will look more than perfect.
- – White on…almost white. Another classic way of incorporating roses in your bridal bouquet is by keeping them pure and white. For example, a bouquet made with white and cream-colored blooms is meant to speak about elegance and timelessness.
- – Sunset-colored. Want to make your bouquet stand out on a beautiful summer day? Ask your florist to create an arrangement with warm sunset-colored roses. It will look so beautiful and comforting!
- – Princess-pastels. A bouquet made with pastel-colored roses is bound to look suave, feminine, and almost fairytale-like. Such a lovely option for a bride who wants an elegant bouquet to accompany her down the aisle!
- – Dark and mysterious. Combining darker shades of mauve with yellow and dust blush can result in a fabulous bouquet. Ideal for the bride who wants to make a real statement with her bouquet!
Looking for a stunning wedding venue in Savannah? Come visit The Mackey House and allow us to host the most amazing, unforgettable, and genuinely fun day of your entire life. Come visit us and you will want to book our splendid wedding venue the very moment you see it!
Photo credit: Dreamweaver Photos