Congratulations on your engagement! You’ve already found the perfect match, now it’s time to choose the perfect venue!
The Mackey House, with its southern charm, provides a wonderful setting for you and your guests to celebrate any occasion. The Main House is a large, colonial-style home with a 4,000 sq. ft. deck. Our Pond area provides a fairy tale setting for any wedding ceremony, reception or cocktail hour. The Gardens are lined with tropical ferns, palm trees, and beautifully manicured flowers. Wooden swings and rustic wrought iron garden furniture is spread throughout the property. Adjacent to the Garden is our 3,000 sq. ft. Pavilion which is quietly tucked away under shady pine and oak trees. The Outdoor Pavilion along with our covered deck can accommodate events all year round.
We love this venue, and we know you will too! We welcome the opportunity to assist you in creating your special day as one filled with happy, life-long memories for you and your guests. We are conveniently located 5 minutes from Historic Downtown Savannah in a beautiful southern landscape showcasing the best the South has to offer. We are certain that once you have had the chance to visit, you will agree that The Mackey House is a sensational venue and we are sure that you will feel right at home.
- Ceremony Location
- Reception Location
- One Hour Ceremony Rehearsal
- Tables and Chairs for Ceremony & Reception for up to 200 guests
- Fans or Heaters, used as needed
- Bride’s Room for the Bride and Bridesmaids (up to 3 hours prior)
- Groom’s Room for the Groom and Groomsmen (up to 3 hours prior)
- Guest Parking
- 12’ X 20’ Dance Floor with Atmospheric Lighting
- Exterior Elevator Lift
- 2600 sq. ft. Outside Pavilion with 2 Restrooms, Foyer, Fireplace, 12 Ceiling Fans
- Beautiful Garden with Landscape Lighting, Wedding Arbor, and 6 Swings
- Twinkle Walkway Lights
- Large tropical ferns and palms
- Liability Insurance