Here we have listed 7 New Year’s Eve wedding ideas. Fabulous and unforgettable, a New Year’s Eve wedding can be a really amazing choice – especially if you make sure to plan everything with a lot of attention to detail. With 2016 right around the corner, we thought a lot of you are considering this option – so we gathered some of the best and most beautiful New Year’s Eve wedding ideas to inspire you. Read on, find out more and plan your own stunning New Year’s Eve wedding!
- – Sparklers for the exit. Forget about the all-too-traditional rice toss for your ceremony exit! Give your guests fun sparklers to light up as you exit and you will surely feel like the Queen and King of your own wedding day!
- – Champagne for favors. If you want your wedding favors to be perfectly suitable for the amazing theme you have chosen, offer guests mini bottles of champagne. They will be more than appreciative!
- – DIY party supplies bar. Arrange a special “bar” where your guests can mix their own confetti, sparklers and party supplies. This will be a fun way to invite all of them to celebrate the big “12 o’clock”.
- – Clocks. Decorate your venue with clocks to remind guests of the approaching New Year. For example, you could incorporate a clock in each wedding table centerpiece – and it will surely look amazing.
- – Glamorous cake. Be sure to create a wedding cake design that’s really suitable for the New Year’s Eve too! Cover your cake in glitter and/or metallic shades and it will look absolutely stunning!
- – Sparkly shoes. Add a bit of glam to your own look too! Instead of the classic white shoes, wear a pair that will really help you “walk” into the New Year in grand style!
- – Metallics for the bridesmaids. Make sure your bridesmaids are dressed up to the occasion by choosing dresses in metallic shades. They don’t have to be of the same color – as long as there’s something to “unify” them (such as the fact that they are all metallic and glamorous), your bridesmaids will look really beautiful!
The Mackey House is a superb wedding venue in Savannah, ready to host your wedding and to make it truly unforgettable too. Come visit us, take a look at what we offer and book us for a stunning 2016 wedding!
Photo source: Dreamweaver PhotosRead More