5 Unique Wedding Ideas Your Guests Will Never Forget
Everyone wants their unique wedding to be unforgettable – both for themselves as the newlyweds and for their guests too. If you want your Big Day to be truly unique and if you want your guests to remember it forever, here are some very special wedding ideas to inspire you:
- Say bye-bye to the traditional tiered wedding cake. Of course, tiered wedding cakes are beautiful – but if you want to be unique, you might want to think outside of the box at least a bit. Replacing your tiered cake with a cake bar, with a pie bar or with a candy bar is a great idea. Also, having a “naked” cake is a very popular idea these days as well, so you might want to look into it.
- Bring a very fun photo booth (or other forms of entertainment). Aside from the great music and delicious food, your guests may want to be entertained in other ways too. Bringing a photo booth, party games or entertainers can be really fun for everyone at the wedding.
- Have a special aisle runner for your ceremony. Replace the “elegant” aisle with something meaningful for you: pictures of your parents, an aisle that marks the most important moments in your relationship, your favorite flowers’ petals, and so on. Your guests will definitely appreciate the beautiful thoughts behind your idea!
- Illuminate your wedding venue. Spectacular lightning can make for absolutely astounding décor. In fact, you will not even need much else than some flowers and beautiful lightning. From “starry night” décor to “light rain”, there is a myriad of options when it comes to this – and it doesn’t have to cost a fortune either!
- Serve your guests with some informal snacks. Popcorn, cotton candy, doughnuts, ice cream from a truck – all these ideas are absolutely great for a wedding full of personality. Even more than that, they are fun, everybody loves them and they can be a great source of entertainment for guests of all ages too!
Here at The Mackey House, we want every wedding we host to be absolutely MAGIC. Come visit our amazing location, take a look around and allow us to host the most important day of your life! You will not regret it!
Photo source: Dreamweaver Photos