Flower trends for 2015
This year’s wedding flower trends are starting to shape up – and as people who work in the wedding industry, we couldn’t be more excited about this! We love 2015’s flower trends and we want you t take inspiration from them as well – so make sure to read on and find out more.
- Simple bouquets. Simplicity is the most beautiful form of elegance – and this year, it is a very fashionable trend as well. Settle for simple, white bouquets created from calla lilies or white roses and your flower arrangements and bouquet will look classy, stylish and timeless.
- Opulence. At the other end of the spectrum, we see how 2015 will be a great year for those of you who want a very luxurious wedding too. Opulence is huge out there this year – and with Kanye’s and Kim’s wedding in 2014, we understand where designers took inspiration from.
- Non-floral elements. Flower arrangements can include non-floral elements as well. In 2015, they include branches, vines, foliage and even edible elements too (raspberries, cranberries, baby apples and a lot of other fruits are very in this year and they can be successfully incorporated into the most elegant and beautiful florals as well).
- Flower crowns. Over the past couple of years we have seen how flower crowns moved from Pinterest into real-life weddings too – and the truth is that they look absolutely superb. If you want to replace the expensive tiara with something more natural, a flower crown is the way to do it!
- Pastel colors. Creamy pastels are very, very popular in 2015 – especially over the first half of the year when a new wave of spring and summer weddings will enchant us. Incorporate your favorite pastels into your wedding florals and everything will be touched by gentleness and refinement.
The Mackey House loves these trends – and we are certain you love them too! Come visit our venue and see how amazing it would look surrounded by any of these flower trends! Come visit us and book us for the most beautiful day in your life!
Photo source: Dreamweaver Photos