Your wedding is a truly unique event in your life – so you want everyone invited to remember it for a long time from now on. Obviously, wedding entertainment plays a really important role in how your guests feel at your wedding.
How do you make sure your entertainment is truly fun, though? We have gathered some fun wedding entertainment ideas – so read on if you need some inspiration.
– Games. That’s right, you don’t have to be a kid to enjoy playing some good games – especially if they have a “wedding” twist to them. For example, you can turn a Mad Libs game into a true ice breaker if you “build” it in a way that is related to your love story.
– Board games. Who doesn’t enjoy a good board game? From the classic ones to the ones based on Marvel characters, there’s a myriad of board games available out there. Even more, for some extra “punch”, you can rent oversized board games for an outdoor wedding.
– DIY food stations. If you want to entertain your guests in a delicious way, offer them the opportunity to customize their own food (or drinks, for that matter). Ice cream bars, pie bars, cocktail bars – you name it and there will definitely be a way you can allow your guests to customize their snacks and drinks.
– Scavenger hunts/contests. If you want some active fun for your guests, plan a scavenger hunt or a contest of some kind. This will make your guests feel involved and they’ll have tons of fun playing along.
– Karaoke. It doesn’t even matter if your friends are not very good with singing. Karaoke is always fun – so why not bring it to your wedding too? Your guests will love the idea.
If you are searching for a wedding venue that’s warm, classy and full of grace, The Mackey House is the answer. Come visit us, take a look around and book us for a wedding nobody will ever forget!
Photo source: Dreamweaver Photos