Thanksgiving is a more than appropriate holiday for a wedding. From the romantic weather outside to the very meaning of this holiday, everything about Thanksgiving is beautiful and full of love – just like a wedding is as well.
If you plan on having a Thanksgiving wedding, you will most definitely want everything about your wedding to be in tone with the larger theme. To help you with this, we have gathered some of the most beautiful thanksgiving wedding centerpiece ideas – so read on if you need a bit of inspiration.
- – White pumpkins and silver branches. Also suitable for a Winter Wonderland wedding, this type of centerpiece looks classy and effortless as well. It looks gorgeous on a beautifully arranged Thanksgiving wedding table, especially if you decide to add a pop of color to it.
- – Candles, pinecones and fruit. Talk to your florist about creating a beautiful arrangement with natural elements of the fall and it will look truly amazing on your wedding tables! This is suitable for a rustic-chic wedding, as well as for a more elegant event.
- – Succulents, pumpkins and fruit. Bring together some of the most beloved elements of fall, some pretty succulents and a beautiful vase and your wedding table centerpieces will be more than successful!
- – Delicate flowers, succulents and pumpkin used as the vase. Why not use the pumpkin as the container for your wedding centerpieces? Combine the roughness and the rustic appeal given by pumpkins with the delicacy of some pretty blooms (such as garden roses, for example) and your centerpieces will look stunning.
- – Make it a Big “Thank You”. What could be more appropriate for a Thanksgiving wedding than a big “Thank You” as a centerpiece? Write it on customized wine bottles, pumpkins or even on the vases and your guests will definitely be charmed by the idea.
Here at The Mackey House, we love weddings all year round – and we are more than thankful for the couples who have chosen us as their Savannah wedding venue. Contact us as well, come see what we offer and book us for an unforgettable Big Day!
Photo source: Dreamweaver Photos