7 Things Guests Go Crazy for at Weddings
Your guests are obviously very important to you. In the end, these are your friends and family – all of which have come a long way to celebrate with you. What are some of the things guests go crazy for at weddings though? What are some of the wedding elements they will truly love? We have gathered some ideas for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- – Food trucks. There’s nothing to say “childish joy” more like an ice cream or cotton candy truck – so why not bring a bit of playfulness at your wedding by renting one?
- – Late-night snacks. While these indulgences may not be healthy, this is your wedding and people can afford “cheating” at least this once. Who doesn’t love a cheesy slice of pizza after 10 pm?
- – Sushi. Want to provide your guests with a snack that’s as common as it is delicious and irresistibly elegant? Sushi it is, then! With a wide range of options to choose from, your guests will be more than happy with this tasty infusion of Japanese cuisine.
- – Lounge areas. Sure, dancing and having fun are all alright – but providing your guests with some comfortable lounge areas as well will be even more memorable for them.
- – Surprises. A special entertainer, a good band, a fun game – people love surprises, especially when they make for wonderful memories. Plan something surprising for your wedding and your guests will love it!
- – Babysitting at the wedding. If your guests will come with kids, they will want to make sure their bundles of joy are properly watched after – and hiring a babysitter or a children’s entertainer is a really great option when it comes to this.
- – Photo booths. Yes, they are still very popular (and we don’t see them fading out very soon, to be honest). After all, these booths are fun, entertaining and they perfectly mold after the Social Media era we all live in.
Searching for a fantastic venue to accommodate your wedding ideas? Come visit The Mackey House and you will be charmed by our beautiful venue here in Savannah!
Photo source: Dreamweaver Photos