5 Things You Don’t Have to Do on Your Wedding Day
Your wedding day! You’ve been dreaming of it ever since you were a very young girl! You’ve planned it, you know every single step you should make (and every little thing your wedding party is tasked with as well). You know what to do on your Big Day.
But do you know about the things you don’t have to do on your wedding day? We have gathered 5 of the most important things to avoid – so read on and find out more.
- – Don’t overwork yourself. This is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of event and you will not get it back once it’s gone. Task your close friends and relatives, hire a day-of coordinator and don’t overschedule yourself. Take it is and soak in these truly special moments!
- – Don’t drink too much. It’s OK to have a glass of champagne with the girls while getting ready – and you can definitely have one-two drinks throughout your wedding reception too. Other than that though, keep yourself sober. You want to actually remember this day, right?
- – Don’t try anything new (especially when it comes to your makeup and beauty routine!). You really don’t want a rash on your face or a lipstick that’s so bad it will smudge your future husband as you give him the ceremony kiss.
- – Don’t skip breakfast. We mean this: breakfast is a very important part of every single day – and even more so when there’s such a huge rollercoaster of emotions lying ahead of you. Have a nutritious, easy breakfast (such as oatmeal, for example).
- – Don’t let the little accidents ruin your day. It may rain, the flowers may be a shade lighter than you wanted them and the cake may not arrive on time. Whatever happens though, treat everything with a laid-back attitude. As mentioned previously, this is a completely unique moment in your life and you should enjoy it!
Searching for the perfect Savannah wedding venue? Come visit The Mackey House and allow us to help you host the kind of wedding you (and your guests) will never forget! Come visit us and we guarantee you will love our venue!
Photo source: Dreamweaver Photos