Oh, winters! The weather outside may get chillier, but the truth is that for many of us, winters truly warm up our souls. In fact, this is one of the main reasons many couples out there settle for a winter wedding date. If your winter wedding is approaching and if you are still confused on how to create the perfect winter wedding centerpieces, continue reading. We have gathered some of the best ideas out there so that you can create something unique, beautiful and elegant.
- White roses will look absolutely stunning with your winter wedding theme, so do not hesitate to use them. To add some color, use blueberry blue, emerald, silver and/or icy blue because these colors are very popular this winter.
- Your centerpieces can contain non-floral elements too. Mistletoe is a great choice if your wedding takes place around the Christmas holidays and pine cones will work perfectly for the entire winter too.
- Again, if your wedding is set around Christmas, why not make your centerpieces fully inspired by this great holiday? Small Christmas trees can really look amazing and elegant if you add the right “decorations”, so don’t be afraid to be creative.
- This is a very festive season, so you can definitely bring in some “sparkle” to your centerpieces too. Glitter vases and/or glitter spray-paint will add glamour and elegance on your tables, but remember to use these with caution because you want everything too look well-balanced and classy.
- If you are ready to go a bit non-traditional with your centerpieces, go for flowers and herbs that have a “withered” look. They will add drama and a bit of that amazing vintage look to your wedding.
The Mackey House loves wedding in all their forms. We are here every winter to provide our brides and grooms with a location that truly fits into their wedding themes, so do not hesitate to pay us a visit to find out more about our stunning venue! Photo source: flickr.com/mathplourde