Everything about your wedding should be fun and unique – after all, this is a really big day in your lives and you deserve to have a wedding that fully represents who you are as a couple, from A to Z. What are the best creative ideas for your wedding bar, though? We have gathered some of them right here – so read on for more inspiration!
- – Serve drinks from dispensers. Want to add a fun, home-like touch to the entire Big Day? Serve fruity, colorful drinks right out of glass dispensers. This vintage-tinted idea will be a huge success with all of your guests!
- – Put up a sangria station. Perfect for warm summer evenings, sangria is a delicious drink that combines traditional elements and elegant touches. Make your white sangria station really stand out by serving different types of this drink from large, sleek, glass dispensers. The fruit in this drink will make everything look so great!
- – A boat filled with kegs. If you are planning an outdoor summer wedding, why not make it really special? Fill a wooden boat with beer kegs and invite guests to help themselves this way. They will love it!
- – Bar cart. For those of you who want a more intimate wedding inspired by the Mad Men Era, serving drinks from a wooden bar cart is a truly fun and creative idea. Guests will love “travelling back in time” this way!
- – Champagne bar. Looking for a really fancy bar idea? Why not create a champagne bar with a glamorous sign that invites people to have a glass of bubbly with you? Pair everything with gold-rimmed champagne flutes for a dash of luxuriousness and style!
Are you still searching for a great wedding venue for your Big Day? Come visit The Mackey House and allow yourself to soak in the beauty and elegance of our historical venue in Savannah. You’ll love it here!
Photo credit: Dreamweaver Photos