5 Wedding ideas inspired by Valentine’s Day
There’s nothing more romantic in the whole wide world than making a commitment to love someone for the rest of your lives. Weddings are, indeed, among the happiest events in people’s lives and most of the couples out there will want their Big Day to be truly special from all points of view.
If you would like your own Big Day to be inspired by the most romantic celebration of the year, make sure to read on because we have gathered some really nice ideas that could help you create an unforgettable wedding.
- Heart-y shoes. Even if your dress will be white, you can still add a pop of color to your bridal look. Choose a pair of shoes inspired by Valentine’s Day and match it with your bridesmaids’ shoes too. Black and white shoes look simply stunning when decorated with large hearts on it so don’t be afraid to be a bit daring!
- A red cake. Without any kind of doubt, red is the most passionate color in the whole wide world. For a classy, unique and delicious cake, talk to your confectioner and create something based on red cake and white frosting. There are lots of combinations you can use so don’t worry about having a limited range of options to choose from.
- Roses. There is probably no other flower on Earth to be associated with romance more than roses. White, pink or red, roses can make for the perfect Valentine’s Day wedding decorations. You can choose to be traditional and to use only one rose color for your décor or you can choose to be a bit more eclectic and combine more of them in your flower arrangements.
- Cupid’s cupcakes. These little desserts are so popular with weddings these days that we wouldn’t be surprised if Cupid himself invented them! There’s an almost limitless number of ways you can decorate your cupcakes for a Valentine’s Day wedding – and all you need is a good confectioner and a dash of creativity.
- Red and pink candy favors for your guests. If you want your wedding favors to fit into the theme as well, fancy candy boxes will be a great choice. Go for colors that express passion and love (such as red and pink) or for models that are inspired by Valentine’s Day and you will perfectly complement your wedding theme.
Here at The Mackey House, we would be more than happy if you chose to plan your wedding at our venue. Come visit us and convince yourself that we are among the most romantic, graceful and beautiful venues in the entire area of Savannah!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Bethany Ann Khan