5 Advantages of Having a Fall Wedding at The Mackey House
The Mackey House is always happy to see couples tying the knot right here, under our eyes. We love weddings and we believe that everything we have built until now shows this very well.
Beyond our passion for the wedding world though, why would you choose to have a fall wedding at The Mackey House? We have gathered 5 of the best advantages of having a fall wedding at The Mackey House – so read on if you want to find out more.
- – The landscape is splendid. Located in beautiful Savannah, our venue offers the most spectacular fall landscape for your Big Day. Who wouldn’t want to say “I Do” on the marvelous backdrop offered by the nature that has embraced us?
- – Our garden is gorgeous too. Our beautifully manicured gardens look so stunning in the fall season! Equipped with swings and with flawlessly arranged outdoor décor, our garden will make for the perfect wedding photo album.
- – We will help you. From the chairs to the bubble machines, our venue will put at your disposal a series of items to make your wedding day absolutely perfect from all points of view.
- – Picture-perfect wedding. Elegant and suave, our wedding venue is ready to host a variety of wedding ideas – so regardless of what your wedding theme or color scheme may be, you can rest assured that our venue will perfectly accommodate it.
- – Ceremony site and wedding venue. Fall weddings are magical, but the truth is that they can quickly turn into a disaster if unexpected weather conditions occur. We will provide you with tents ready to cover your guests both in the rainy weather and in the sunny weather as well.
Have we made you curious? Come visit The Mackey House in Savannah and we guarantee you will love our venue and what it can offer for your Big Day!
Photo source: Dreamweaver Photos