Pinterest can be a really amazing source of inspiration when planning the Big Day. Yet, what are the most popular wedding trends on Pinterest this year? We have gathered them right below – so read on if you need some creative ideas for your wedding day.
Top Pinterest Wedding Trends of 2017
- Dusty rose. One of the trendiest colors this year, dusty rose is a shade you will love with all your heart. Feminine, yet toned down and stylish, dark and mysterious, yet lovely and easy to mix and match, this color will definitely make it to your wedding décor.
- Paired food and drinks as hors d’oeuvres. Mini shots of milk and chocolate chip cookies, mini grilled cheese sandwiches and shots of tomato soup, mini burgers, and mini shots of special craft beers – there’s a huge range of options you can choose from. They are lovely, they are delicious, and they will make for such a unique addition to your wedding!
- Looking for the fanciest and trendiest way to decorate your wedding? Forget about lots of blooms and focus on lots of greenery. It looks fantastically energizing, it is more than stylish, and it goes perfectly well with all the upcoming spring and summer weddings.
- Off-the-shoulder wedding gowns. Looking for a wedding dress design that’s feminine, daring, and just a tad retro/vintage? Off-the-shoulder gowns are in high style now – and they come in virtually every shape, size, or color you can imagine. Stunning option!
- Blue suits. Gone are the days of black and white tuxedoes – with summer here, blue suits are making their way into the top of the preferences for grooms. Give this idea a chance and you will surely love it!
Looking for a wedding venue in Savannah? Come visit our historical location! Contact The Mackey House and book us for the Big Day!
Photo credit: Dreamweaver Photos